Monday, November 2, 2009

Disney World Family Vacation -day 1

David and I were very excited to spend a week with the whole family (except for Elder Walton) at Disney World. Our first day was at the Magic Kingdom!

A happy group!




A comfortable place to watch the parade.


Emmy and Katie above, and Leah Lou below.



David and I picked out matching Disney shirts for the grandkids and gave them out the first morning. They look so darling, and they were easy to spot in the crowds.


It was quite a large group to manuever through the crowds--20 all together.




Foster loved the stuffed toys---like they were made just for him.

2 comments:

Sarah Walton said...

Yay, you've started! I love seeing everyone else's pictures. so fun. I spent all day today on our blog, and just got it all done. It's fun to relive the trip as you do the blog posts! looking forward to more!

Lisa said...

Really fun pictures, Dad. Love the shot of all the strollers and such. It was a big group to move around. I need to get posting... I'm way behind!