Mary, you guys make wonderful grandparents. I'm so jealous. You could've just about talked me into coming just to get some of those cool-looking mittens! OK. What in the heck is an Inukchuck? or something? What an experience. It makes me remember coming up there 25 years ago to the World Fair when you and David took us all over the place. Such great memories. Thanks for sharing!
3 comments:
Cute! I love seeing all these pictures. We sure had a great time!
Wow, that's a lot of pictures. So fun to have so many 'everyday' ones! We had so much fun!
Mary, you guys make wonderful grandparents. I'm so jealous. You could've just about talked me into coming just to get some of those cool-looking mittens! OK. What in the heck is an Inukchuck? or something? What an experience. It makes me remember coming up there 25 years ago to the World Fair when you and David took us all over the place. Such great memories. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment