Sunday, June 27, 2010

Win It in a Minute

Sarah, Scott and Elisha spent alot of time planning and preparing these timed games and challenges known as Win It in a Minute.   It was hilarious to see us try to do these silly things as fast or careful as possible. 
 Emptying a kleenex box with one hand.
 Elephant walk.
 Oreo from forehead to mouth.
Unroll 2 crepe paper streamers...one in each hand.
 Pull pencils up with a Skittle on to reach your mouth.
 Move a Skittle from the chair to the top of the straws with suction.
And bounce tow ping pong balls at once too get into the two cups.  There were more crazy challenges too that were lots of fun. Thanks, guys.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you took pictures. Now I'm wishing I did too. The video clips are great!! What fun memories!! Thanks planners!

Katie said...

It was fun seeing all the activities we did. I want to do them again.

Emily said...

I wish I was awake when you were doing all that stuff.

Amy Silva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Silva said...

Oh my gosh. That was hilarious. I'm so glad you documented that.