Thursday, July 15, 2010

Few More Utah Trip Pictures

I wanted to add these few more pictures before I moved on to more recent events.  Her are the guys ready to go golfing.  I think the rain barely held off for them to do that. 
 Grandpa loved giving rides to whatever grandkids wanted one....and they did.

Mike did a great job on his first half marathon.  It was so much fun to be there to see him come in to the finish line.  After Mike came in we waited for Elisha to finish the Marathon.....she did great again.  Unfortunately,  David had Scott's camera so now we don't have pictures of her coming in. 

But we do have pictures of the fan club and cheerleaders.



 After breakfast and shopping we headed over to Thompsons to visit and eat dinner.  It is always so fun to visit with them.  Also fun to see their newly remodeled kitchen. 
 The kids loved exploring Jennifer's new children's playhouse in her backyard.  It is so darling.

No comments: