Sunday, August 15, 2010

Abbotsford International Airshow

Saturday after Dad and I did our work projects in the yard, we headed out to Abbotsford on the motorcycle to find a place on the side of the road to watch the airplanes fly by.  We found an old fruit stand that would provide some shade and settled in to watch.  When it was time for the Thunderbirds to do their show, they closed the road to all traffic for security reasons.  We got to see and HEAR the Thunderbirds for 45 minutes and also two F-15s do some cool things.  It was very fun. We took lots of pictures and videos.  We were there about 2 hours then left for home.  When we got home and looked at our pictures, we got the giggles so bad, tears were coming out, as we watched video after video with nothing in them but blue sky and noise.   So we are sharing with you some of our best!  (turn up your volume)



Pretty funny, huh.

5 comments:

Mike Walton said...

Dad, I hate to say it, but these clips remind me of all the Big Foot or Sasquatch footage I've ever seen; yours is about a step up, though.

Amy Silva said...

Ha ha. That is pretty funny. Sounds like fun, though. I always loved the air show.

Elisha and Scott said...

Nice work. You are not hired to film my next air show...if I had one...

Dan said...

I liked the one where we thought we were listening to a jet only to find out it was a passing motorcycle.

Sarah Walton said...

haha, Dan, I was going to say the same thing . . . it's like, "Forget the airplanes, here comes a motorcycle!" haha . . . My girls watched the videos with me and kept saying, "Who's in that airplane? Is it Grandma and Grandpa? Which plane are they in?" And then Annie said, "I really hope they are not in any of those." She was worried about you guys:)