Sunday, August 22, 2010

Saturday's Activities

Yesterday was a good day.  I had a list of things to accomplish,  and all but one got done.  I went on errands for things I'd put off for a while (like new battery for my watch, etc) , bought pickled beans ingredients,  did them so we would have some for Christmas, washed some blinds, cleaned the bathroom good, exercised, went for a walk....yep, it was a good day.


There is alot of satisfaction seeing them on the shelf.

Later we rode the motorcycle over the Alex Fraser bridge to Annecis Island and went for a walk along the river.  It is always interesting to see what we will see and it was a lovely day.




6 comments:

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan said...

Can't wait for Christmas! Love those pickled beans.

Lisa said...

I want pickled beans too. :( What a productive day. I love that! Great pictures.

Elisa said...

What a great day! Man, you guys live in a beautiful place! I want to bring Matt there one day!

David and Mary Walton said...

Elisa, we'd LOVE to have you come up! That would be so fun.

Sarah Walton said...

What a busy and productive day!! I'm glad you took pictures. Just fun to see what you guys are always up to:)