Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Trip to Kaysville

I enjoyed a trip down to Kaysville last week to help in any way I could so Elisha's "little sore" could heal.  That's what Molly calls it in her prayers. It was certainly fun to take care of those darling grandkids.  Fos wasn't feeling completely well at first, and then Scott got a bit of it, so they are taking it easy here......mostly Fos wanting to do what his dad was doing.  I got a few pictures, but unfortunately with Dad not there, I didn't cover everything as I should have....like Elisha walking faithfully on the treadmill 3 times a day, and Amy cutting out hundreds of fabric banners for her reception, and us watching the BYU game and a movie, and playing LOTS of Carcasonne on Sunday Evening.  


Foster had just graduated into a new big bed, and couldn't get up on it very well, so Scott had just finished this stool for him to use.  Fos loved it, of course, and would carry it all over the house.  It was amazing he would sit here long enough to get a picture.  Molly, on the other hand, loved to sit and pose.



It was fun to be there over Valentines weekend.  Molly was very much into all things Valentines...

....and so was Chris and Amy.




Foster and Molly were sooooo excited to have Chris get there so he and Scott could Swing them.

4 comments:

Elisa said...

Oh I hope Alisha is healing well! Glad you got to spend time with your grandkiddos!

Elisha and Scott said...

Great pictures. Thanks so much Mary for coming. I really appreciate your sacrifice for me and all your help!

Lisa said...

Fun to see those Mom. Great to talk with you for so long today.

Katie said...

Looks really fun. I love Valentines Day
P.S.Check my blog