We stopped at the Waianapanapa State Park to go to Black Sand Beach. We had lunch first.
Oh yeah...here's another good place to pose for a picture!
And so we did!! See Scott holding on to the back of Fos's neck??
Then back on the road to Kipahula to hike to the waterfall in the Haleakala National Park.
That is quite a walking stick, Annie! I loved these root filled paths.
Banyan tree!! Ever since my BYU days, I've wanted to see a real Banyan. This one looks pretty old and awesom!
Just loved looking at all the unusual foliage there.
The bamboo forest was amazing! It was darker than it looks with the flash. Boy could those little girls climb!! David just had to give it a try.
The falls was soooo high!! It was pretty thin, but pretty spectacular just the same.
Tuckered out!
View of the sea down below the cliff's edge....nice to see their guard rails are there to protect!
2 comments:
Oh boy. So gorgeous there. I need to get back to Hawaii!
That was a fun day. Love to see these pictures.
Post a Comment