Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Las Vegas Trip

At our plane change in Oakland on route to Las Vegas, I called Lisa for an update on her impending delivery. Here I am receiving the good news of Baby Matthew's birth.


Mike and Brian "paper, rock, scissored" to see who got the bed and who got the roll-away...Mike lost.








Waiting outside the temple for the bride and groom.

The Polley family minus David who was still at his final game....and met us at the restaurant for the luncheon. then the twins were picked up and brought back to the temple for their first time to do baptisms. Busy day!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay, you are bloggers!! So fun to see all these pictures. What a great trip. I love that Dad took a picture of you on the phone with me. Cute!

Elisha and Scott said...

So glad you guys have joined the rest of the world. It's going to be fun to see pictures and comments maybe more often. Great page.

Sarah Walton said...

Hi Mary and David! So fun that you guys started a blog. My girls are going to love this! (we will too:) Love you guys!