Wow, Mary, you did some serious blogging today! I need to do that. I am so behind. Anyways, I loved reading all the posts. The cherries look so yummy! And great pics of Brian being set apart.
Mary, love all the new posts. Glad we made it! Cute pics of the kids. Thanks so much for putting us up for a wk. It was so fun to be there and be there in the warm weather! Glad we got to do so many fun things. Thanks again!
2 comments:
Wow, Mary, you did some serious blogging today! I need to do that. I am so behind. Anyways, I loved reading all the posts. The cherries look so yummy! And great pics of Brian being set apart.
Mary, love all the new posts. Glad we made it! Cute pics of the kids. Thanks so much for putting us up for a wk. It was so fun to be there and be there in the warm weather! Glad we got to do so many fun things. Thanks again!
Post a Comment