On June 27th, Elisha ran the Seattle Marathon! David and I went down to be part of the fun, witness the event and help with the kids. Here we are looking for her...trying to figure out where she would be at this time. (Notice on Fos's feet are some pink mitts....Molly's pink mitts. It was chilly and he didn't have any socks, so we used those.)
4 comments:
I heard she was awesome! I wish I loved to run!
What an accomplishment. Fun to be there to see her and be with the big crowds.
thanks for the post Mary. Thank you guys so much for coming. It was so nice to have you there. It's somewhat emotional to finish and it was nice to have happy proud faces to look at.
Wow! I have been way behind on my blog checking. I can't believe how much you have done in the last few weeks. So fun to see it all on your blog.
Post a Comment