Bryce and Sandy arrived Friday evening and we enjoyed visiting and get caught up on each other's lives. The next morning we headed out past Chilliwack to the Minter Gardens. I've always thought that would be fun to see but we we always on our way out or back from somewhere else and didn't have time to stop. It was a beautiful day and beautiful place. A very nice day.
5 comments:
Oh, I love that picture of you and dad in the middle of the post. Cute black shirt, Mom. Looks like a great place. I want to go!!
Wow, what a gorgeous place! Fun you guys finally got to go check it out. Great pictures!!
Looks like a gorgeous place. How fun to get visits like that.
That looks so pretty and fun!
Gorgeous. I just love how green it is up there. I miss that.
Post a Comment