I was really looking forward to going to Rothenburg because of all the amazing pictures I'd seen on other's blogs. It is an amazingly quaint, cute, and fun place to visit. Way too many fantastic photo opportunities and every street is awesome. It was just David, Lisa, the little boys and me that drove the two hours to get there. Unfortunately this was not a good day for David....bad headache. You will notice he is not in many pictures. Poor guy.
Every street was wonderful...so much take in.
Lisa, Luke and I climbed the tower to get a good view of the town and countryside. David watched Matt.
Beautiful views from the city walls too.
The walkway around the town was fun. The boys loved it too.
Everyone was getting tired so we had to say goodbye to Rothenburg.....what a great place.
2 comments:
So fun. I just love that place. So sad Dad had such a bad day.
Mom, that was such a fun day with the boys. Poor Dad.
Post a Comment