Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday morning at the Cardston Temple

The Saturday morning of the Reunion was spent at the park, and then after lunch at the Senior's center, there was a  program and  a variety of games......Telephone Charades and some Minute to Win It.
Unfortunately we got no pictures of all that because Dad was in charge of it all, and I helped him, and forgot to take pictures!

Church didn't start until 11:00 so we met at the temple first for some pictures.  The sun was bright...not the best for photography, but it was a beautiful day.  We had the best family representation at the Reunion!  




 We walked around the temple getting different angle.  It is the only temple I know of that doesn't have any fence around it.


 Not sure what happened to the picture of Annie and James, but they had their turn too.


 With three of our sons....Brian, Dan, and Scott.
 Sweet sisters.

 After church we had dinner all together then a few more pictures.
 Grandma and Grnadpa Walton's 65th Wedding Anniversary

Four generations

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, I LOVE all the pictures! Nice 4 generation one. We missed being there!