Friday, April 15, 2016

Visit from Dan and Sarah family

We certainly had been looking forward to the arrival of Dan, Sarah, and their wonderful children!  They arrived on a Saturday evening, we settled them in and enjoyed church the next day....except I had to speak in church so there were a few more nerves to deal with.  Monday morning Annie and Leah were wanting to paint!  They hoped I still had some wood crafts I could pull out for them, and I did. 





Annie and Leah were also anxious to have their dad take them for a ride on Grandpa's motorcycle.  And Dan was happy to oblige.  Grandpa is kind of reluctant to give grandkids a ride now.

Then we headed down to Granville Island....one of our favourite places.  The kids were excited to find this playground we hadn't been to before. 







The toy store is always a fun place.  I love all the puppets they have!

We each picked out a little goody from the market to enjoy.  Annie and Leah always get a cheesecake!



A little backyard fun while Grandpa and Dan worked on the fence one day.  Doing a little attacattanuva!


One day we took the bubbles down to White Rock pier.  What fun that was!  The crowds gathered to watch and photograph the big bubbles floating way over to the walkway.  It was great to have them high enough that the kids couldn't pop them before they had a chance to float a ways. And just enough breeze to carry them without having to move.


Coloring eggs, or painting them with little sponges for Easter. Then sprinkling glitter on them.

David's birthday on the next Sunday.  Also celebrated James' birthday that was in three more days.

No comments: