We went to church in south Munich. It was wonderful to be there even if we didn't have an translators because we could still feel the Spirit. Then we headed south toward Garmish.
We drove to Oberamergau.....a quaint Bavarian town where the Passion Play is performed every 10 years. It is also a tourist location for skiing. We walked around the town for awhile visiting some shops.
Wood-carving was one of the town's specialties. This store had incredible carvings....so fun to see.
This Nativity was one of our favorites......it was VERY expensive.
Then we drove to Linderhoff Palace. The Johnsons had toured already so Dad and I just did the inside tour.
The palace is quite small but the rooms were amazingly ornate.The grounds were spectacular.
Through a little miscommunication, we didn't hook up with the Johnson until the time was up to go, so we didn't get any pictures together.
3 comments:
That palace looks awesome! I love the long garden tunnel.
Just as beautiful as when we were there. Love all the pictures!!!!
I want to go back. You went to some great places.
Post a Comment